Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Whole year of spring season...

I am writing all true incidences about what I have experienced and / or what I hear that I trust. This happened 6 years ago. When I was doing my Masters, that was the best time till now in my lifetime. I was working and studying. First ever I felt my independence in life, got to know lot of people with lot of mindset and enjoyed every company that I got during my Masters. I met most of my dears, friends, and wishers during that time. The whole 3 years of my master has only Spring season... with colorful blossoms, greens and reds and yellows and pinks... I always fly with enthuse among the crowd and every one keep theirs fingers on their nose while seeing and will have a same single question to ask me, how do you always appears fresh, bright, happy and enthuse to me??? :) I feel really glad to hear this because I believe that if some one is happy by seeing us, it is one of the best quality that a person should have or should try to have, and making others happy is one of the difficult task for any living being...

The friends’ circle I had during that time was few from my Bachelor degree college mate, few from my good friend’s gang’s neighbors, and general common friends… So whole environment is not strange for me. The best part is the classes happened in a famous school during weekends. I am glad to see school after 3 years of my pre-masters.

The university where I studied is pretty weird where they have classes separately for guys and gals in the opposite wings. There is a usual same guy who comes to give the attendance sheet to every class. After 2-3 weeks of classes, one of my classmates got bugged off by seeing a room filled of gals except the professor, and she was rest less in the first class of the morning hour that is a Digital computers class. The usual guy peeped in with out even asking excuse in to the class room D where we all are in, this female screamed “ieeee…. Piyan”(in tamil)… (Yahoo boy….) the whole class looked at her and the professor was speech less for few seconds… She stood up in a casual way and said “some time you can not stop telling of what you thing… “ Please continue the class SIR… and sat down… But that was the last day I saw that guy inside my class, from the next session of the class he will leave the attendance sheet in the door holder of classroom D and will run away to the next class…

Session will continue…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home